Cat Kingpin Certified Groomer Agreement
At Cat Kingpin, the well-being of each cat being groomed is our top priority. We work hard to educate those interested in purchasing and caring for a cat, but we also try our best to connect those same individuals with reputable cat groomers.
Because of this, we’ve created our “Cat Kingpin Certified Groomer Agreement”.
Simply put, this is a list of best practices and rules that all of our certified cat groomers have personally agreed to. Although it isn’t as powerful as visiting each cat groomer individually, it’s a step to help us preserve the health and safety of every kitten and cat that gets involved with the cat groomers on our website.
I understand that there is an expected level of service that I will have to deliver in order to continue to work with each of my clients and their feline companions. I agree to:
- Keep customer information confidential
- Complete my task(s) within the time frame agreed upon with my client(s).
- Conduct myself in a professional manner and treat employees, clients, and competitors with honesty and integrity
- Maintain the security of any residence I enter with the resources designated by the client.
I understand that by being trusted as a cat groomer that I'm grooming a loving member of my client's family and will do everything I can to care for the cat(s) in a method that's both compassionate and professional. I agree to;
- Groom the cat(s) as if they are my own
- Keep the cat(s) safe at all times
- Deliver a grooming service to the cat(s) that is expected of me by the client(s)
I understand that each neighborhood, city, or state may have pet grooming laws and standards set forth to protect the well being of the pet. I agree to;
- Comply with all local ordinances relating to the care of cats; and to obey all regulations, Federal, State, and local.
Please note that if it is discovered that a groomer is in violation of this agreement, they can (and will) be removed from our website without notice if a proper investigation confirms that a violation has been committed. We don't believe this will happen often, but do want to make our certified groomers aware of it.